1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people, and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to tag 10 people.
1. I don't mind routine... Really, routine makes me feel comfortable.
2. I hate soccer.
3. I have a mild arachnophobia... You can pretty much guess how much I love fighting giant spiders in computer games...
4. My username dates back to the old days of id software's Doom (kudos to anyone who guess exactly why... )
5. I had to give up eating ice creams... I know there's much worse, but try leaving without any ice cream for about three years and tell me if you are not going to miss them...
6. I don't mind living in a big city.
7. I wear almost only stuff which is blue, black or gray.
8. I was scared like hell by one very specific episode of The X-Files.
9. I don't like drinking coffee.
10. I like the movie Outlander... Ok, I've run out of interesting stuff to share, you know?
1. Scariest movie or book?
I know there's much scary stuff out there, but I distinctly remember I couldn't sleep well after watching Event Horizon...
2. What's your favourite accent?
Uh... well... Never thought about it... I think a slight French accent sounds nice.
3. Who did you really want to look like when you were growing up?
I remember once wishing to grow up and be like Michael Knight from Knight Rider... It's almost embarrassing to remember...
4. Scariest animal/insect?
Spiders of course... Centipedes are also pretty nasty imho...
5. Five items you would take from your house if it caught fire?
Wallet, my Mass Effect disc, cellphone, a coat and a pair of shoes.
6. Movie that let you down the most after you were really excited to see it?
No need to think much: Wing Commander
7. Blonde, brunette, redhead or raven?
I'm a sucker for gorgeous brunettes!
8. Five toppings you want on your pizza?
Olives, ham, mushrooms, small artichokes and... well, those are enough!
9. Best birthday present ever?
Can't think of a specific one, they've been all pretty much good. I'm that lucky!
10.Five foods you hate?
Tripe (and the like), beans, asparagus, too smelly cheese and the soup they used to serve back at my school
1. Whats your favorite style?
Like in style of dress? Uhmm... well, let's say I like comfortable, informal wear. I don't feel much like the "suit and tie" type...
2. If you could choose the future or past - where would you like to travel?
Probably the past, to check out if certain events took place in the way we are told they did.
3. What inspire you?
There's no specific source of inspiration actually. With regard to the stuff I upload here on dA the inspiration are the characters themselves.
4. The move that touched you, made you smile or cry?
Well, when I was a kid E.T. used to make me cry...
5. What you like in people?
Honesty... which seems to be getting "rare merchandise" nowadys...
6. What is important for you more - sex or love?
I'd say both... Sex without love can get boring overtime, love without sex feels somewhat incomplete...
7. Do you have strong will?
8. Some a small miracle that happend in your life?
That one time when I was about to fall from an attraction at a theme park... Don't know what kept me from falling and get squashed on the ground.
9. What holidays you like the most?
Quite holidays with lots of time spent relaxing.
10. Do you have your secret place to "hide" - like your little world?
My home really feels like my hiding place... except it's not secret!
5. Did you ever had (or have) posters in your room?
As a kid I had a poster with pinguins on it. Now... well, I have a poster of the Master Chief...
6. What's your favorite emoticon on deviantart?
=> but I get to use half the times I'd like to!
7. So...cats or dogs? (raaaandooom)
I'm more a "cat type", but I never had a cat nor a dog.
8. Can you lick your elbow? (go ahead, try!)
I swear I tried, but failed miserably...
9. What country would you like to visit someday?
10. What title would you give to your autobiography book?
Break the ice (after the song of same title by Stratovarius).
1. If you had to choose ONE (and one only) out of all the LIs from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series who would you pick? (Non-canon romances allowed)
I don't need even a second to think about the answer: Ashley Williams!
2. Out of all the books you’ve read which 3 would you recommend?
Just three? Uhmm... then I'd say "Starship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein, "The Count Of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas and "The Club Dumas" by Arturo Pérez-Reverte.
3. Describe your life with a song title.
Considering the impact of my job on my life, currently Queen's "I Want to Break Free" sounds like a good description...
4. Which sandwich would you bring if you got stranded on an island? Why?
Think I'd go for a plain ham and mozzarella cheese sandwich... for the simple reason that it's tasty and I wouldn't find it on a deserted island if I get stranded there...
5. What is your super power (everyone has one)?
Of course I have one! After accidentally injecting myself with a chemical substance (no kidding this really happened!), I became able to talk with ravens...
6. What would you rather be: president or professor at Hogwarts?
Too many responsibility for a president, let's stick to the role of professor!
7. Morrigan vs Jack in a battle, who would win and why?
Morrigan because shape-shifting into a ugly tainted giant spider will scare the hell out of even Jack!
8. Normandy crew vs Warden’s crew (DAO) in a battle, last team standing?
Oh no, this is too bad to picture! I'm afraid it would be a terrible "fratricidal" battle with no one standing alive at the end of the fight...
9. Justice League vs Avengers, last team standing?
Probably Justice League... unless Iron Man has hidden away some kryptonite!
10. What is life about for you?
Let's say I don't want to get too philosophical about this answer... To make things simple I'll say the answer is "life is about getting the best possible for me without stepping on someone else's toes..."!
Well, I know in the spirit of the "game" I should tag 10 people, but I don't want anyone to feel obliged to answer my tagging so I'll just invite anyone who feels like answering the following 10 questions to consider him/herself tagged!
1. Would you like to be ambidextrous? (If you are, do you like it?)
2. Do you use a Journal skin here on dA?
3. What age did you get to use your first computer?
4. Do you like kiwi ice cream?
5. Who (if any) is your favorite character from the Dragon Age universe (games, novels, or comics)?
6. Is there any fanfic here on dA (or somewhere else) which you constantly follow?
7. Did you use to look at The X-Files?
8. It's raining: will you use an umbrella or prefer not to?
9. Have you ever practiced yoga?
10. Should have I put an actual tag on 10 people?